Enterprise Business Development Executive
Are you ready to hit the ground running and put your prospecting success to the test? What about being a part of what is sure to be one of the fastest growing tech startups in Chicago? Imagine yourself working closely with a seasoned leadership team in the nuts and bolts of building an amazing company to work at.
RhinoDox is seeking a top performing, goal driven and dynamic Enterprise Business Development Executive with proven results looking to take their experience and skill set to the next level and grow into their next career. The chosen candidate will execute the RhinoDox sales methodology in order to scale to a Nine Figure Revenue Company in five years! The current environment is fast paced and the ideal candidate should be proactive in bringing new ideas to the table along with challenging team members in order to contribute to the company’s success. We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to help us lead the way by prospecting new opportunities.
Responsibilities of this role are:
- Generate target account lists, target prospect names, call lists and develop account plans
- Research prospects’ potential pain points and goals
- Own outbound sales development activities including cold calling and emailing target accounts
- Prospect, qualify and close new deals for RhinoDox
- Cultivate and manage a pipeline and meet aggressive quarterly sales quotas
- Manage sales development campaigns and “work” responses until they are qualified
- Develop and maintain expert level knowledge of RhinoDox platform, strategic services, pricing and market differentiators.
- Set, prepare for, conduct and follow up on multiple in-person and or remote sales meetings each week.
- Effectively demo RhinoDox platform and tell the story of RhinoDox value proposition through designing and delivering compelling presentations or demos
- Complete and leverage sales tracking system (SFDC) for sales lead and process organization, reporting and analysis
- Responsible for working collaboratively with Customer Success team on proposal and contracts
- Responsible for contract negotiations on new business
- Exceed quarterly and and annual goals
- Build and leverage collaborative relationships across multiple departments
- Provide feedback loop to Customer Success team on marketing collateral, product and pricing from prospects.
- Report and track daily sales activity in SFDC
- 5+ years in direct sales and business development in a SaaS environment
- Experience driving sales within a startup
- Scrappy and creative mindset with an entrepreneurial drive to “get it done”
- Strong listener with consultative sell and leveraging while building relationships
- Proven success developing and delivering on a sales strategy in a complex ecosystem
- Demonstrated success closing substantial contracts through consultative sales techniques
- Experience driving early adoption of cutting edge technology
- Ability to design and deliver client ready presentations independently
- Proven track record illustrating unique and compelling value proposition for prospects and educating them on cutting edge technology
- Superior communication skills, negotiation tactics, critical thinking and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills that have a proven track record of juggling multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, reliable, organized, driven and results oriented
- Ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
- Proficient with SFDC for sales tracking
- Bachelor’s Degree
- ECM Experience a plus
Our Core Values:
- Master Yoda
- Be brave
- Take a right at the light
- The real deal
- Better than we started
RhinoDox is a fast growth, award winning Tech Startup in downtown Chicago comprised of driven, engaged ‘Rhinos’ looking to build one of the largest Tech Companies in Chicago. RhinoDox has been nominated for ‘Best Chicago Startup’ by Tech In Motion, Top 100 Most Innovative Companies in Chicago by Chicago Innovation and a ‘Hot Vendor’ in Modern Content Services’ by Aragon Research out of Silicon Valley.